- Job Type:
- Reading RG2
- £20,000 - £25,000
- Date Posted:
Software Support Engineer to join a Software Development company in Reading who specialise in industrial IoT and data management.
The ideal Software Support Engineer will be familiar with command line and understand basic networking concepts. The Software Support Engineer will be enthusiastic, enjoys learning new technologies and driven to progress career.
As a Software Support Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Performing maintenance on Linux servers,
- Querying MySQL databases,
- Debugging and developing industrial energy saving control algorithms,
- Creating reports and writing scripts.
In Return you will be offered career enhancement and personal development within a dynamic business with the opportunity to work alongside a diverse group of talented professionals and is motivated progress within the team.
Software Support Engineer benefits:
- Flexible working environment.
- Corporate gym membership.
- Private pension scheme.
- You can expect a fun dynamic and productive environment.
- Exposure to work alongside exceptional peers
- The opportunity to advance your career as the company grows.
- Option of flexible daily hour
- Occasional remote work from home
- Casual attire
Software Support Engineer, MySQL, CMD
Interested? Apply for this job now...
We will be in touch shortly.