- Job Type:
- New York City
- Date Posted:
Senior Wi-Fi Engineer, Cisco/Juniper wired, Ruckus/Cisco wireless networking, Authentication NPSRADIUS, PEAP, EAP-TLS, Ruckus Cloudpath
Our client, a leading global provider of software-enabled platforms have an excellent opportunity for Senior Wi-Fi Engineer located in the New York City (modern offices).
The successful Senior Wi-Fi Engineer will be passionate about technologies and can thrive in a fast-paced dynamic, challenging environment and must possess a strong desire to problem solve, innovate and be creative to ensure the provided Wi-Fi environment meets the client needs.
The Senior Wi-fi Engineer will be responsible for delivering connectivity both wired and wireless to over 45,000 devices across the UK and USA in a commercial office space.
The Senior Wi-Fi Engineer key-skills:
- Wi-Fi design and installation standards
- Lead for troubleshooting Wi-Fi issues
- Analysis and interpretation of RF passive, active and desktop surveys
- Controller configuration standards
- Cisco/Juniper wired and Ruckus/Cisco wireless networking
- Authentication (NPSRADIUS, PEAP, EAP-TLS, Ruckus Cloudpath)
- DHCP, tuning wireless roaming/timing/frequency/power parameters, Expert in Ekahau usage and interpretation or similar
- Broad understanding of Security technologies and features (TrustSec, policy automation, encryption, IPSec, etc.)
This is a new role and stand along position. permanent position with a competitive salary up to $80k + bonus and usual US employee package ((Company Healthcare, dental & vision, 401K, Cell phone contribution, 17days holiday + 5 sick).
If you are considering your next challenge, please get in touch today.
Senior Wi-Fi Engineer, Cisco/Juniper wired, Ruckus/Cisco wireless networking, Authentication NPSRADIUS, PEAP, EAP-TLS, Ruckus Cloudpath.
Interested? Apply for this job now...
We will be in touch shortly.