- Job Type:
- Greater London
- Date Posted:
We are looking for a Recruitment Office Administrator to help organise and manage the workload of the recruitment team.
- Vacancy advertising, Candidate sourcing and Staff profiling
- Conducting Pre Screening Telephone interviews and arranging second interviews
- Running social media and print advertising campaigns
- On-boarding new employees and booking training and induction
- Maintaining a recruitment diary of events
- Maintaining recruitment administration database
- Supporting the recruitment team
- Dealing with queries via phone and email
- Keeping reports up to date
- General administrative duties
- Proven administrative experience in a quality driven environment.
– Outstanding attention to detail.
– Excellent customer service and highly collaborative approach.
– Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
– Experience working towards audit compliance in a heavily regulated environment (desirable).
– A proven track record within administration, ideally recruitment (but not essential)
- Experience of working with Microsoft Word, online systems and communicating via email essential
- Experience of HR would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional approach with ability to maintain high standard of service under pressured circumstances
- Multitasking ability while being thorough and efficient
- Self-motivated, working on own initiative and confident asking for assistance when required
- Comfortable taking direction from a busy team
- Attention to details
In return, the Recruitment Administrator will receive
- Competative salary
- Flexibility to work from home
- Work with a friendly, supportive team
- Full induction
- Birthdays off
- Strong Management support
- Training & development opportunities
Interested? Apply for this job now...
We will be in touch shortly.