- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Principal Software Engineer, hands-on technical leadership, managing multiple software development, deep technical insights
Our client, a bold, ambitious and forward-looking technology and software provider has an excellent opportunity for Principal Software Engineer located in modern offices in central London.
The successful Principal Software Engineer will have hands-on software development, take accountability for solution design, overall for leadership responsibility for setting up teams, great collaboration skills to build rapport with other exceptional professionals. Deliver high-quality digital designs, proactively manage risks, responsibility for engineering practices and software standards.
This is an excellent opportunity for a hands-on Principal Software Engineer who is very focused, passionate about driving continuous improvement and can hit the ground running from day one.
The Principal Software Engineer key skills:
- Experience managing multiple software development squads in a highly innovative product led environment
- Demonstratable successes leading the design and development of native and cloud hybrid solutions on APR first microservices target architectures
- Possess deep technical insights into system solution design best practices with a successful track record in software development
- Deep practical insights into software delivery in an agile way of working context with an expert level skillset in aligned technologies and tooling for continuous integration, automated software release and deployment and configuration management is essential.
- Highly effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate in a consultative manner alongside other professions
- Highly proficient in the use of relational and NoSQL databases
- Able to steer technical teams to best practice in modern software engineering and DevOps including CI/CD pipelines, test automation and automated release management
- Experience of operating in a matrix management and cross-functional organisational structure
- Demonstrable experience of implementing software development standards and driving Continuous Improvement practices in the delivery of software products.
- Competitive salary, £90-95k (possibility to negotiate more for the right Principal Software Engineer)
- Flexible working
- Performance-related bonus,
- 25 days holiday (plus birthdays off)
- Private pension scheme (3% company & 5% employee)
- Critical illness Life insurance,
- BUPA Private Health & Dental
- Annual membership at Puregyms
- Well stocked kitchen
- Office Mobile phone or personal mobile phone allowance
- Free internal office pub Thursdays and Fridays
- Bike Scheme
- Games room
- Casual Dress
Principal Software Engineer, C#, hands-on technical leadership, managing multiple software development, deep technical insights
Interested? Apply for this job now...
We will be in touch shortly.