- Job Type:
- London EC4
- up to £35,000
- Date Posted:
Great opportunity for an enthusiastic & innovative Junior.Net Developer to work with one of the well-reputed diverse digital solutions provider in London.
Accountabilities of the Junior .Net Developer include, and are not limited to:
- Assisting with code fixes, updates and amendments, etc.
- Assisting with system integration.
- contributing back to end client to ensure they receive the best return on outsource investment.
- Working in Agile methodologies.
Experience and Technical Competencies required:
- 1+ years of professional work experience.
- Ability to be SC cleared (must have worked 5 years continuously in the UK).
- Exposure to .Net, SQL, Front End, Oracle, SSIS, TFS Onsite, GIT and Visual Studio.
- Commercial experience on customer site is an added advantage.
- A proactive approach to SDLC and Agile working.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn and progress.
- Strong communication and translation skills.
- Ability to work with a large project team.
In return, the Junior .Net Developer will receive the following benefits:
- Annual leaves, and flexibility for extra holidays
- Life assurance, health insurance and dental coverage.
- Employee assistance programme.
- The opportunity to advance your career as the company grows.
- Various vouchers like, eye care and childcare vouchers, lifestyle rewards, etc.
- Employee health & well-being scheme
- Continuous training and mentoring.
- Opportunity to work in a fun, dynamic and creative environment, and more.
Interested? Apply for this job now...
We will be in touch shortly.