- Job Type:
- up to £90,000
- Date Posted:
Business Development Director – SaaS technology, 360 sales, Commercial Property industry, business planning, business reviews.
We are recruiting for a Business Development Director, with a primary focus on securing new client logos within the commercial property industry for our software enabled client based in Central London.
The successful candidate will be competent in conducting a 360 degree sales cycles from identifying key targets, engagement, successful qualification , negotiation and managing the sales cycle to closure; the candidate will also be familiar with the development and successful execution of Sales Business Plans and appropriate Sales Methodologies.
This position is well supported by a comprehensive marketing and product marketing team together with pre-sales and product support.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and execute upon a Sales Business Plan
- Identifying key target clients
- Establishing engagement plans
- New Logo Acquisition
- Business Development of secured accounts and any strategically allocated named accounts.
- Achievement of a Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) figure
- Achievement of KPI and financial targets
- Close alignment with Marketing, Customer Success and Product Teams
- Promoting the company at trade shows, conferences, social engagements and events
- Travel will be required.
The successful Business Development Director will have a good understanding of the commercial property/landlord relationship and flexible office space industry, (essential for the right candidate). The Business Development Director will also have knowledge of selling SaaS and infrastructure products, too.
The Business Development Director job:
- Uncapped potential
- Career development prospects to move into a leadership role
- Ability to expand into new GEO’s
- Target new segment of markets
- Market leading position
- Solving known challenges
- A self starter – able to roll-up sleeve to get the job done
- Have great references and a strong client base
- Abiility to travel
- Base salary up to £90,000 and uncapped commission scheme (achievement of set targets will more than double the candidates basic salary up to £180k)
- 25 days holiday
- Birthday off
- Pension Scheme with employer contribution of 3%
- Private medical insurance including dental cover (after probation)
- Gym membership (after probation)
- Phone allowance.
- Fully stocked kitchen (fruit, eggs, cereal, crisps and coffee machines)
- Free Bar with pool table and table tennis
- Pizzas – last Friday of the month
- Flexibility to work from home
Interested? Apply for this job now...
We will be in touch shortly.