Acceptable Use Policy
Please read this acceptable use policy (“Acceptable Use Policy”) carefully before you start to use the website www.william-arthur.com (“Our Site”) operated by William Arthur & Associates Limited (“we/us/our”), as it sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of Our Site. Use of Our Site includes accessing, browsing, uploading documents and registering to use Our Site, whether as a guest or a registered user.
If you do not agree to Our Terms and Policies, you must not use Our Site.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on Our Site.
You may use Our Site only for lawful purposes.
You may not use Our Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time- bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of Our Site;
- any equipment or network on which Our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of Our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Breach of this policy
We will determine, at our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of Our Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Our Site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to Our Site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; and/or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.